Pregnancy agrees with you! I know you feel large but you look radiant! It is so great to see you pregnant! I am so sorry I did not make it on Skype...again. No one slept well last night so needless to say they weren't charmers today and I didn't even get out of my pjs! Are you off at all this week or are you heading back to MN? Let me know if not, maybe we can plan on NY Eve (cause you know we aren't going anywhere!) or NY Day. I hope you understand that it is not bc I don't want to see/talk to you! Take care (all 3 of you!)
1 comment:
Pregnancy agrees with you! I know you feel large but you look radiant! It is so great to see you pregnant! I am so sorry I did not make it on Skype...again. No one slept well last night so needless to say they weren't charmers today and I didn't even get out of my pjs! Are you off at all this week or are you heading back to MN? Let me know if not, maybe we can plan on NY Eve (cause you know we aren't going anywhere!) or NY Day. I hope you understand that it is not bc I don't want to see/talk to you! Take care (all 3 of you!)
Post a Comment